Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

my view on supercustom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnv

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: my view on supercustom   Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 pm

Laughing Laughing hi all.
jusy thought ide let you know what i think of supercustom,ive had numerous vans over the years(im a carpetfitter and have a consumer electrical business),i came across my hiace on ebay a year and half ago,how have i survived over the years without it!!!!
the seats fold down(i have a protective sheet i use to cover seats)and i can get 8 4metre carpets in!!!i get all my electrical equipment in when i go to the warehouse,theres 8 seats which is great as i run a karate group and its a big help at competitions,it runs like a dream,need i go on Very Happy Very Happy theres lots more i could say in its favour but il be here forever,just a great vehicle,as its quite old im looking for another one(got to be a super custom)if ne ones got one for sale Laughing Laughing 1 fab multi purpose vehicle lol! lol!
john
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clockman
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: my view on supercustom   Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:47 pm

I agree fully with your comments, another point is that driving the SC Turbo during a busy week is so less tiring.The well matched auto and light steering coupled with the power and uncanny quietness make for a relaxed and easy progress which I find much less taxing on my old bones. I wish I'd bought one years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

my view on supercustom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1