Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

MEGAWHINGE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnHRef999
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 148
Home City : Lincoln England
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Campervan 4WD 2779cc Diesel Auto Transmission
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: MEGAWHINGE!!   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 pm

I have been an active member of the forum for some time, giving advice when asked directly or when my experience can be passed on to members in trouble.

Based on recent events when I have been contacted by email, I reluctantly will not be responding to further requests for information/manuals/part numbers etc.

Having spent a considerable amount of time electronically responding, the one aspect that is sadly lacking is gratitude, thanks, or an aknowledgement of my response.

Perhaps I am a little old-fashioned but thank you doesn't cost much in time or application, sorry but there you are.

Has anyone else experienced bad manners such as this? Is it cos' I is white and a brit???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: MEGAWHINGE!!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 am

I know what you mean. There are a few who think just because you are active on the website you are there to serve!

I do get loads of thanks that far out weigh the ignorant few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 131
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: MEGAWHINGE!!   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

i couldn't agree more, it gets my back up when you see a post that has been of help to someone that has asked for the help and when i read through the thread i never see a thankyou, it doesn't take much to type THANKYOU, and it can mean a lot, when you dont get a thanks iit makes you think whats the point, i think it's the way i've been bought up, as my mum always told me, please and thankyou doesn't cost a penny!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGAWHINGE!!   

Back to top Go down

MEGAWHINGE!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: