Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Upper Ball joints

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ia1nw22

Number of posts : 1
Home City : dundee beach
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Upper Ball joints   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 am

Hey fello Hiace nuts
Gotta 1994 U - LH119VSRMDS Hiace 4x4 , which has done some mighty miles while cruising around the country.
But my Ball joints are ,well , NOT WELL , and I'm having just a slight problem sourcing a LH Upper control arm , and ball joint assembly.
Anyone out there , with contacts or Ideas , They'd be much appreciated
Keep cruising Iain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cordillera

Number of posts : 13
Home City : Baguio
Model and year : 1992 Hi Ace Super Custom RH drive converted to left hand
Registration date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Upper Ball joints   Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 am

I have a source here in Philippines for them, as long as they are the complete upper control arm assembly type, or the bolt on joint only type. Joint only is 50 bucks and the complete assembly is 150 bucks. I can put u in touch with the retailer...its Ong King Auto Parts in Baguio City, but specify if it is 2 wd or 4 wd as the arm is slightly different....the 4wd has 3 things that bolt up to the control arm, and the 2wd has only 2 (not counting mountings, which is 3).

Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Upper Ball joints
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1