Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

instead of a hybrid I have a mybrid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
h20 gasser

Number of posts : 14
Home City : surrey bc canada
Model and year : 1991 SC 2,4td 2wd Running with HHO assist (less emissions/better economy)
Registration date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: instead of a hybrid I have a mybrid   Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:54 am

91 SC 2,4 /2wd......recently fitted hydrogen on demand system (HHO) we are still tweeking the system ( I have posted question under the electrical)
My general comments are that I hope to achieve better than the 30% increase in milage when we have the alternator question resolved. Suffice it to say that the system works. The emission test will not be available until next year(license renewal time) The intent here is only to encourage those out there who are trying the assembling of these cells. I built my first one 2 years ago and failed miserably. It worked but I could not keep it sealed. The present system was custom built for me as I was fortunate enough to locate someone a mile away who really go into this as a business/hobby. We feed the gas by drilling through the airfilter and extend a hose righ up to the turn where the airstream feeds into the turbo. Great power boost and a great deal less exhaust smell. We hope to reduce that much more when the carbon has been burned out of the engine
All I can say...........it works sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

instead of a hybrid I have a mybrid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: