Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

S O S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
h20 gasser

Number of posts : 14
Home City : surrey bc canada
Model and year : 1991 SC 2,4td 2wd Running with HHO assist (less emissions/better economy)
Registration date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: S O S   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am

I need more amps. Sad Sad
does anyone out there know if a 130amp alternator is available to mount to the existing brackets for the 91 SC 2,4td. (it is a JDM import) we have very little info in canada as they only bring in a handful of these units.
My existing alternator(70amp I believe) runs everything well until I switch on the HHO units at which time it draws 10amps at idle and 20 amps at road speed.
Under those circumstances the alternator just manages to stay even which in time depleates the battery charge. Sad
For those of you interested in the HHO systems..............I will never do without it again.....ever!! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grabhorn

Number of posts : 12
Home City : nsw
Registration date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: S O S   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 am

91 SC 2,4td Alternator Canada

Think some information that may help is right here…

http://hiace-super-custom.free-boards.net/t1144p15-fuel-economy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

S O S
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing) :: Members guides to fixing problems :: Members guides to fixing problems-
Jump to: