Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

1994 Toyota Hi Ace compact engine fusebox/loom Replacement!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarkHiAceCrump

Number of posts : 1
Home City : West Midlands UK
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: 1994 Toyota Hi Ace compact engine fusebox/loom Replacement!   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi I'm looking for a replacement fusebox/loom that attaches to the battery.

My van is an M reg 1994 Hiace compact diesel. The van has only 70'000 mile on the clock andI've recently had new ball joints, break discs and timing belt as well as a full service.
Running wise the van is as good as new and would hate to have to sell/scrap it just because I can't find this part!
The fuse box has fried out and there is a fuse stuck in it that can't be removed!
It's causing an intermittant problem with the ignition and the interior lights.

If anyone has any contacts with scrap hiace breakers that aren't on the web please get in touch. I'm not allowed to leave my email so I'm not sure how! I'll have to keep checking!

Thank you.

I have a photo if you would like to see it so email me, i had a job attaching it to this post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

1994 Toyota Hi Ace compact engine fusebox/loom Replacement!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1