Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A few problems with my Super Custom Please Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
am-i-bothered

Number of posts : 1
Home City : NZ
Registration date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: A few problems with my Super Custom Please Help.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 am

Hi guys, if you have any suggestions please sing out here are the following problems:

1994 Automatic 1kzte Super custom

- Rev Counter not working (was intermittent)
- Fuel Gauge always showing full goes down a slightly as it gets really low. (could be build up on the rheostat in tank?)
- Automatic brake solenoid not disengaging when putting my foot on the brake to put into reverse from park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A few problems with my Super Custom Please Help.   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 am

Loose connection on speedo. As long as the gearbox is changing ok the sensor is sending the correct signal to the ECU, so it would be from there.

Fuel float arm needs bending? I don't think there is an inspection point through the floor so i'd guess the tank needs to be dropped to get access?

Change auto fluid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A few problems with my Super Custom Please Help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1