Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Need help urgently before geting fire !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worren

Number of posts : 8
Home City : laos
Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Need help urgently before geting fire !!!!!   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm

hi all, I have had a condenser fan problem. It doesn't work and I have found that a circuit breaker is tripped.So,I have had reset it after that the condenser fan work again.However,when air conditioning keep working some minutes,the circuit breaker is tripped again.So,I reset the C/B again and let air conditioning keep working.The C/B is tripped again.I have tried the third reset and I found that a wire (L-W color) coming out the C/B to the condenser motor gets really hot !!!.Moreover, the wires getting in and out the condenser motor gets really hot too. When the air conditioning keeps working some minutes ,there is burning smoke from the C/B wiring.So,I have to turn off the air conditioning suddently.I suspect the condenser fan motor!!!!.I removed the fan motor connector and connected the test lamp instead and turned on the air conditioning.There is no hot at the wires.the Any advice please? fan motor faulty? how to check it ? very sorry for bad English.
My car is 5L Diesel Engine.Model code is LH 174 left-hand drive.Dual a/c
Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Need help urgently before geting fire !!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1