Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Not a hiace but hoping you can help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 164
Home City : Brinsmead, QLD, Australia
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Not a hiace but hoping you can help.   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:30 pm

So our other car is a toyota starlet 98 model. The alternator belt has snapped and we are trying to fix it ourselves . All seems straight forward except I can not find any clear photos/instruction on how to get the other belt ( I assume is power steering/water pump?) loose so I can remove it to then get the alternator belt on. Can anyone give me so guidance on how to do that please? I can post a pic in the morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Not a hiace but hoping you can help.   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 am

Engine pulley is fixed. If the belt only goes around two pully then the second one must be the adjuster. If it goes around a 3rd small pulley then that is like ly to be the adjuster. HTH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not a hiace but hoping you can help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1