Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 183
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 am

affraid I still haven't had any help at all with my problem someone must know what this is and what it does if i can just bypass it ===i have been to Toyota here but they have never seen it before and were of no help it is a 12 volt water pump which goes from the radiator to the pump and then to the intercooler  just before the intake ==i just about to go pull it out and have a look inside wish me luck ==SC 2000      3 lt.
Merv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratty

Number of posts : 7
Home City : Newcastle
Registration date : 2014-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP   Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 am

Well I don't know either Merv. But I would like to if you manage to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: RATTY one for you mate thank-you!!   Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:06 am

Ratty Very Happy  thank you for your reply no i didn't find much help i did try all over the World and my SC must be the only ever built with this extra heater water pump one of the SC members sent me a Ebay site from the UK with one that would get me out of trouble but i thought bugger it and i pulled the pump apart and all it was it has two bearings and it was the front bearing between the pump and the 12 volt motor Merv did drive through water across the road which was over the wheels center about 2 years back and even though the pump has a one way drains but the drain was open in and out --anyhow the bearings were only about $20  and all is sweet again:cheers:  no more bearing noise and i must say that is the only trouble i have ever had with the SC!! TKS again Ratty! cheers
Merv cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP   Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Any photos, cos I can't see this in my head?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: CLIVE helllo Mate!!   Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello Clive good to see you still around last time we had a chat your motor was dead!!! Mate i can't put photo's up here  could never get them to work send me a email and i will send you photo's Clive!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP   

Back to top Go down

Someone must know what this and what it does??HELPHELP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing) :: Members guides to fixing problems :: Members guides to fixing problems-
Jump to: