Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

KZH 106 ECU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
otepman

Number of posts : 1
Home City : sydney, nsw
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom KZH106 4wd 1995
Registration date : 2014-07-31

PostSubject: KZH 106 ECU   Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 am

Good day, NEED URGENT HELP Sad I have a hiace super custom 1995 kzh106 4wd. all of a sudden the ecu stop working i.e. no charge light on the dash as well as the engine warning light and the glow plug lights.
- does this means that the ecu is faulty. or rather should it be showing any warning light at all on the cluster, -

- i know there is fuse and relay for this.. i tested all the fuse everything seems to be working well .

- another thing is i know the two fuse block location but when i got this van it doesnot have the cover for the
to tell me which fuse corresponds to which circuit .. its the one close to the driver foot rest.

- how will i know if its the ecu .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: KZH 106 ECU   Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Can't remember the fuse locations, I think someone posted it once. failing that pull each fuse one at a time and see if you have a blown one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

KZH 106 ECU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Electrical :: Sparky Lives Ere-
Jump to: