Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Air Conditioning Charge Amount

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fd05drew

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Victoria, B.C.
Registration date : 2014-08-16

PostSubject: Air Conditioning Charge Amount   Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi, just wondering if any one knew the proper amount of refrigerant (r12) for my 92 super custom 3L Diesel.. It appears the label is missing on mine. I found in the FSM that the dual air conditioning setup takes 1400g but it fails to mention if that setup includes the cool/hot box.. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloughy

Number of posts : 12
Home City : Brisbane
Registration date : 2014-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Air Conditioning Charge Amount   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:15 am

I'l like to know as well..... My compressor is stuffed - apparently. Wide ranging quotes from $AUD 1100 to 1800 at hourly rate. I just want to make sure he doesn't roll up with the wrong compressor. Perhaps I should rip out my seat for access and located the Denso part number? anyone got a part number? Here in Australia, Toyota do not recognise my part number (which I gave them from toyodiy.com. Oh and I am 1KZTE engine- KZ106G (AWD 1994)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Air Conditioning Charge Amount   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 pm

My regas started with 1400 and upped it a little using the pressure dials as his guide, working off a faded memory it was 50 more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Conditioning Charge Amount   

Back to top Go down

Air Conditioning Charge Amount
Page 1 of 1