Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New Headlights needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 133
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: New Headlights needed   Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Evening All,

So my van, Chuck, failed his MOT as his headlights are out of alignment and can't be adjusted. Admittedly one of the headlight adjuster screws was broken by me a couple of years back when I was trying to work out how to remove the headlamp to change a bulb. Not sure what happened to the other side.

Does anyone know if I can get replacement adjuster screw parts, and/or new headlamps? I know if I take the headlamps out I can adjust them manually, but the garage don't want me doing that on site (health and safety strikes again), and long term this could be pain in the ass driving round the corner, adjusting them, coming back to the garage to get them checked, having to go and adjust a bit more.

According to www.Toydiy.com he's a model LH119V-RRPES and I can get the part numbers but where can I get them?

Any ideas? Ebay can get me UK model 1995(onwards) lights, but not 1993 lights.

Rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.richleemusic.com
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 999
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: New Headlights needed   Wed May 11, 2016 7:27 am

toyota dealer pr try www.leatherseat.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Headlights needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: