Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Australia members to help w/ shipping to USA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RhodyM20
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Providence
Model and year : 1981 Hiace
Registration date : 2016-10-21

PostSubject: Australia members to help w/ shipping to USA?   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 am

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help getting a parcel to the US. I have found a supplier called Pedders that has a part I desperately need for my 1981 HiAce. They do not ship to the US, but they have a US-based supplier who has been very slow to respond and wants $250 US (!!!) to ship a steering drag link (plus $200 for the part...)

I have bought plenty of items off of eBay AU and it has never come close to costing that much. What I'm wondering is if a member based in Australia can help me out. I would pay for the part and have it shipped to you (or you could pick up in their storefront if it was convenient - I've been dealing with a rep in South Melbourne) and then figure out the shipping costs.

Anyway, any help is appreciated. I would order a few add'l items if someone can help me get it delivered a bit more efficiently than whatever method Pedders is using.

Thanks,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Australia members to help w/ shipping to USA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1