Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joe_tom25

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Philippines
Registration date : 2017-06-13

PostSubject: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am

hi Guys,

I live here in the Philippines and we have LOTS and LOTS for any parts for any HIACE SUPER CUSTOM car parts. Anything you need, from switches to Dashboard, to any Mostly cars, I could send it to you. Here is my super custom car.

WE LOVE TOYOTA's and we also get EVERY DAMN PARTS OF TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI ETC.. name it i'll send a picture in a week for you guys to see where we have TONS of parts, of Toyota's from Second Hand Cars and imported cars from Japan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 460
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, since it is a left-hand-drive country, do you have wrecker models (with 2.4 or 2.8 liter diesels?) with A/C?
With steering wheel on the left, no right-hand-drive import.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 449
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Thanks for joining and posting Joe, very helpful!!

Nice looking van and a nice view from your drive too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace MM
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 24
Home City : California USA
Model and year : 1990 Super Custom 4WD Diesel
Registration date : 2016-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:41 am

Do you ship windshields?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgls

Number of posts : 12
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.
Registration date : 2017-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 am

I am in tears here. Got a hiace super custom import, not knowing it was imported, on Sunday, KZH100 and need rear left tail light. Please can you help? The car is diesel auto. Urgent as can't roadworthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgls

Model and year : Original Super Custom 1993 KHZ-001 apparently but comes in various names, in the USA she's a wagon or a DT custom, over here she (could be) may be called an RHZ.

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

I am in tears here. Got a hiace super custom import, not knowing it was imported, on Sunday, KZH100 and need rear left tail light. Please can you help? The car is diesel auto. Urgent as can't roadworthy. Also it's a 1993 year. Please help me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gillntony

Number of posts : 2
Home City : St Helens Lancs UK 🇬🇧
Model and year : Toyota Hiace 1995
Registration date : 2017-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Easily available off eBay, from Birmingham, uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgls

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 am

That was s while ago. Got 20 pairs for $60. Making a profit now and registered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gillntony

Number of posts : 2
Home City : St Helens Lancs UK 🇬🇧
Model and year : Toyota Hiace 1995
Registration date : 2017-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

20 pairs?? Wow. How's your van running? We just got ours 3days ago, in the process of getting it to a good standard to take to Scotland in a couple of weeks. No problems up to now. 1995 reg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgls

PostSubject: Running well   Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:49 pm

It is excellent. Mechanic wanted to buy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom   

Back to top Go down

I can Give ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR Toyota Hiace Super Custom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1