Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micz33

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Wellington
Registration date : 2017-07-09

PostSubject: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

Hi guys, query is regarding 95-97 approx model TOYOTA HIACE 3L TURBO SUPERCUSTOM vans. I am currently purchasing one and will require a minor change. The seat configuration I want is the 7 seater version with the two 'captains seats' in the middle row. Which swivel around as a unit. But the van i'm about to purchase has got an 8 seater configuration, with the 2+1 seats in the middle row which swivel around independently of each other. My question is, can the 7 seater middle row 'captains seats be bolted in place instead of the 8 seat middle row configuration? as in does anyone know if the holes are already there in all models or would I have to drill new holes for fixings. New to the forum and Couldn't figure how to make this a post so everyone could see so apologies if I already sent it privately. Thanks a lot. Any advice appreciated. Cheers. Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 508
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 am

I think the question is:

Are the factory holes in the floor for the 2+1 middle seat row compatible with the bigger seat 1+1 middle row layout?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
micz33

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Wellington
Registration date : 2017-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

GPW wrote:
I think the question is:

Are the factory holes in the floor for the 2+1 middle seat row compatible with the bigger seat 1+1 middle row layout?

YES.. Smile Thats my question shortened to legible english. Thanks mate. Anyone know the answer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout   

Back to top Go down

Super Custom Middle Seat Swapout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: