Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IanWilliams

Number of posts : 4
Home City : London
Registration date : 2017-10-19

PostSubject: Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK   Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:54 am

My poor Hiace, seized(?), lost power on motorway and I have been told will need considerable engine work. Has been garaged since then (June) and now I have no alternative but to sell it, preferably to good home. New battery, lovely wheels and steering wheel, otherwise tatty but never had problem getting MOT. Sills welded 18mths ago. I have owned her since arriving in UK in 2004. Will need collection from Verwood in Dorset BH31. Any offer considered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 217
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK   Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Ian,

If you decide to break it there some parts I'd love to buy for mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 644
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK   Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Agreed, lots of eager buyers of spares.

Did you get a proper explanation of the engine fault? These engines are not known to suddenly break, I'd be inclined to get a second opinion to see what is actually wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK   

Back to top Go down

Super Custom 1KZ-TE 1995 for sale, spares or repair, UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Anything for sale or needed. (for the super custom blah blah) :: I need ...-
Jump to: