Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Leaking sunroof (moonroof) in a super custom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brokentooth

Number of posts : 10
Model and year : hiace custom 4wd 2.8d
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Leaking sunroof (moonroof) in a super custom   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 am

Had a leak in the big middle sunroof for ages. soaking the seats when the car was parked on certain angles.
on inspection i found that the drain holes that run to the front and back of the sunroof were block with green algae type leaf sludge.

Fix: trace the outlets to left side side front (when sitting in) almost under the step behind the bumper and back same side under the rear valance or bumper.
found that a straight connector for a standard garden hose went on with a wriggle and then pressure from the hose pipe (took quite a bit) cleared it. same front and back. Sweet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EBGrey

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Portland
Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaking sunroof (moonroof) in a super custom   Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello, I know this is a very old post but my Super Custom has the same draining problem with the moonfoof. I'm hoping to get mor detailed information on how to unbluck the drains.

Thanks so much-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leaking sunroof (moonroof) in a super custom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1