Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hi all a few Q's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
matisamd

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Hi all a few Q's   Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 pm

Hi all

I am thinking of buying a Toyota Hiace Reimo Camper Super Custom 2.8 Diesel Auto.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170120509866&rd=1&rd=1

what do you think thats worth

Take a look let me know as noobie if theres anything i should be asking the seller etc.

Its very basic so i will have to do some work myself, i was wondering can you get swivel / captains chairs if so ware from ?

Wares the engine situtated in the vehicle, i assume that the air con runs off the alternator or its own alternator ? will this effect fuel consumption when air cons not in use ? Is there going to be any issues connecting up leisure batteries i read japan use 24v or somthing. i assume even though the hiace can be very loaded with gadgets it still only has one battery (starter) but possible large alternator ? wares the spare wheel kept ?

Thanks all santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1116
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi all a few Q's   Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:26 am

Hello there..

Im relatively new to the Hiace too an dhave had 3.0lt since Feb this year.

The spare is under the rearboot floor, the electrics on mine are all 12V, the engine is fitted mid front and is accessed by lifting the passenger seat (its on a hing so its easy).

There are plenty of people here that have modded there Hiaces so i'm sure you will get better advice soon.

WELCOME Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiace-super-custom.free-boards.net
Spud_Gun
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 200
Home City : Taunton, Somerset UK
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi all a few Q's   Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:24 pm

Hello, Remio are one of the main builders of panel van conversions and have a big rep on quality (next to Westfalia on the VW Front). With this reputaion does come a price, Remio conversions on VW are always over the 6500 based on the early T4 with big miles, juding by the spec of this one, would have thought it would go alot higher!! The average quality conversion would fetch 6800 to 9500, my money on this one would be selling for about 7500.
Good luck mate Very Happy .
I on the otherhand imported and built my own to save the money as the people whom are importing for resale are making a packet!! I'm only into lining my own and not someone elses Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all a few Q's   Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 pm

cant vouch for the bits in it but the vans are excellent(mine just 7seat supercustom)and we all love it.would think this will be quite expensive about the 6k mark but bieng cheeky and phoning up cant do any harm.i recently wavered about offering someone 10500 on a caravan up for 12k when i did get the balls a week later a dealer had been round and given him 9k for it.to say he and i were gutted was a large understatement Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud_Gun
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 200
Home City : Taunton, Somerset UK
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi all a few Q's   Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 pm

Amazed that the van sold for less than 5K Exclamation
Did you win it matisamd Question Well done for bagging a bargin if ya did afro
Back to top Go down